klmtin

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Kim Kardashian Pregnant expecting her first child with boyfriend Kanye West



Kim Kardashian has something to look forward to in 2013: the birth of her first child!
The E! reality star is three months pregnant with boyfriend Kanye West's child, Us Weekly has confirmed. The musician announced their baby news while performing at Revel in Atlantic City, New Jersey, Dec. 30. The “Heard Em' Say” rapper told the crowd to “stop the music and make noise for my baby mama,” referring to his girlfriend, who was in the audience.
PHOTOS: Why Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are the perfect match
This will be the first child for both Kim, 32, and West, 35, who began dating in the spring of 2012. They two had been friends for several years, though both were in relationships at the time. ( Kim is still married to NBA player Kris Humphries; she filed for divorce in October 2011.)
VIDEO: Kanye West makes Kim Kardashian throw out all her clothes
Shortly after West shared the news with fans Dec. 30, Kim's family members expressed their happiness via Twitter. “Been wanting to shout from the rooftops with joy and now I can! Anot her angel to welcome to our family,” tweeted Kourtney Kardashian, mom to son Mason and daughter Penelope ( with partner Scott Disick). “Overwhelmed with excitement!”
PHOTOS: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West pack on the PDA
Tweeted Khloe Kardashian-Odom, “Keeping secrets is hard with so many family members! Especially when you are so freaking excited! Love is everything!” The X Factor co-host's husband, Lamar Odom, added, “I'm excited for Kanye and my sister! There's nothing like bringing life into this world! Let's keep God's blessings coming!”
PHOTOS: Kim Kardashian's family photo album
Kim spoke candidly about her desire to have West's children during a September appearance on The View. “At the space that I am in life now, kids are definitely something I want,” she said. “I think I wanted that before. I think I fell in love so quickly and wanted that to be my life so badly but I just didn't take the time to find someone.”
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

3efrit blogger